Insurance Lines available:
- Health Insurance - On & Off Exchange
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- COMPREHENSIVE LARGE & SMALL GROUP BENEFITS
LIcensed With Most Major UNDER 65 Health & Dental CARRIERs Including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Mutual of Omaha
- & many more.....
Life events that may qualify you for a Special Enrollment Period (under 65)
- Getting married
- Having a baby
- Adopting a child or placing a child for adoption or foster careLosing other health coverage
- Moving to a new permanent residence (including permanently moving to the U.S. from a foreign country)
- Gaining citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S.
- Leaving incarceration
- For people already enrolled in Marketplace coverage:
- Having a change in income or household status that affects eligibility for premium tax credits or cost-sharing reductions
- Note: Voluntarily quitting a Marketplace plan mid-year doesn’t qualify you for a Special Enrollment Period.